Finished a new release of the the Atari 2600 Emulator Stella for the PSP. Did some bug fixing and fixed the build system to work with latest pspsdk. It’s seems that the Stella 2.0 version is nearly finished and it will be released on the official site in the near future.
- Fixed build system work with latest pspsdk ans psptoolchain
- New key mapping
- Control menu to access advanced features during the emulation
- Support for overclocking via the configfile
Ported the Atari 2600 Emulator Stella to the Portable Playstation.
The Port is in offical project CVS at Sourceforge. Currently the version is beta and there is no offical psp build. You can download my build,
but use it on your own risk.
To build for the PSP, make sure psp-config is in the path and run:
./configure --host=psp --disable-developer
- Video: Support for scaled software mode and framebuffer hardware mode
- Input: Mouse emulation via Joystick
- Snapshot: Working
- Lauchner: Working
- Menu : Working
- Debugger: Not useable
- Cross: Fire
- Circle: Load State
- Square: Save State
- Triangle: Snapshot
- Select: Console Select
- Start: Console Reset
- Left Trigger: Games Menu
- Right Trigger: Command Menu
- SDL video driver is in early stage, so expect flickering and update problems
- Stella will only compile/run with lastest sdl, pspskd and toolchain.
- Stella will crash if SDL is compiled with –disable-stdio-redirect.
- Also you need a custom libSDLmain which has a debugHandler for stdout.