Ported the Atari 2600 Emulator Stella to the Portable Playstation.
The Port is in offical project CVS at Sourceforge. Currently the version is beta and there is no offical psp build. You can download my build,
but use it on your own risk.
To build for the PSP, make sure psp-config is in the path and run:
./configure --host=psp --disable-developer
- Video: Support for scaled software mode and framebuffer hardware mode
- Input: Mouse emulation via Joystick
- Snapshot: Working
- Lauchner: Working
- Menu : Working
- Debugger: Not useable
- Cross: Fire
- Circle: Load State
- Square: Save State
- Triangle: Snapshot
- Select: Console Select
- Start: Console Reset
- Left Trigger: Games Menu
- Right Trigger: Command Menu
- SDL video driver is in early stage, so expect flickering and update problems
- Stella will only compile/run with lastest sdl, pspskd and toolchain.
- Stella will crash if SDL is compiled with –disable-stdio-redirect.
- Also you need a custom libSDLmain which has a debugHandler for stdout.